Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. is pleased to confirm the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Sepang International Circuit. The MoU between Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. and the Sepang International Circuit foresees the team leasing Yamaha YZR-M1 motorcycles for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 FIM MotoGP World Championship seasons as a satellite team.
This comes after the news that Sepang (SIC) will be running the Angel Nieto Team grid entries from 2019, with Jorge Martinez “Aspar” as Sporting Advisor.
Credits : Photos and content courtesy of motogp.com
Check Out Our Instagram Feed
Check Out Our Facebook Feed
1 day ago
3 days ago
1 week ago
Recent Motorbugs News
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak resists Kalle Rovanperä’s Saturday charge.
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak clings onto slender lead as Lappi ups tempo.
- Super excitement as super Suzuka returns to EWC schedule.
- WorldSBK: Toprak Razgatlioglu (Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK) wins three-way battle in Most.
- WorldSSP: Lorenzo Baldassarri (Evan Bros. WorldSSP Yamaha Team) made it two wins out of two at the Autodrom Most.