Vespa Malaysia has kick start the Vespa Racing Sixties Tour all around Peninsular Malaysia. Welly World Cycle has hosted a customer event which took place at their Authorized Vespa Showroom in Sungai Buloh, Selangor on the 25th and 26th of July 2020.
Some of the highlights are: the Vespa Racing Sixties series models, test rides activities and the online Vespa Racing Sixties Game Activation which can also be played online at www.vesparacingsixties.com
Customers received a Vespa door gift and vouchers upon registration. And one lucky customer went away with a Vespa Official T-shirt.
The next venue will be at Grand Paragon, Penang from the 1st & 2nd August. The Vespa Racing Sixties Tour Truck will continue to meet Vespa enthusiast throughout Peninsular Malaysia until 31st August 2020.
Upcoming dates & venues for the Racing Sixties Tour are:
7th – 9th August – Ng Brothers, Johor
15th – 16th August – Vespa Planet, Gombak
22nd – 23rd August – Soon Hin, Kuantan
Credits : Photos and content courtesy of Jeya@Cactus
Check Out Our Instagram Feed
Check Out Our Facebook Feed
6 days ago
7 days ago
2 weeks ago
Recent Motorbugs News
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak resists Kalle Rovanperä’s Saturday charge.
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak clings onto slender lead as Lappi ups tempo.
- Super excitement as super Suzuka returns to EWC schedule.
- WorldSBK: Toprak Razgatlioglu (Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK) wins three-way battle in Most.
- WorldSSP: Lorenzo Baldassarri (Evan Bros. WorldSSP Yamaha Team) made it two wins out of two at the Autodrom Most.