Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (KMSB) have announced the new colour for the Z900 being introduced in Malaysia starting this 16th April 2018,
The Z900 has been in the limelight since it replaced the Z800. Until recently, this model is available only in 3 colours. Now, Kawasaki have announced the launch of a new colour: Metallic Green Black.
A priority at KMSB is to respond to the requirements of their customers and now with an extra color choice to chose from, the Z900 model is indeed looking positive.
Concurrently there will be 2 colors each for Z900 ABS standard (Grey & Green) & Special Edition (Metallic Blue & Metallic Red).
The Z900 has an in-line four, liquid-cooled engine at its heart that dishes out 125 PS at 9,500 rpm and a peak torque of 98.6 Nm at 7,700 rpm. It also comes equipped with a slipper clutch similarly used in all racing models. The Z900 is a much favoured motorcycle for all type of riders and well suited for daily riding to touring along the country roads.
Check Out Our Instagram Feed
Check Out Our Facebook Feed
Recent Motorbugs News
- Wishing all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Lunar Year of the Rabbit.
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON LIMITED EDITION LOW RIDER® EL DIABLO MODEL CHARITY AUCTION
- BMW Malaysia presents the New BMW M2, available also as the New BMW M2 with Pro Package.
- Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Unveil New 2023 Yamaha YZR-M1 Livery
- Sime Darby Motors Delivers First 100 Units of All-Electric BYD ATTO 3.