Despite a technical setback in the second lap that placed them last, the all Malaysian Jackie Chan DC Racing x Jota team made an epic comeback in the last 3 hours of the race, remarkably finishing 10th overall and 6th in the LMP2 class at the prestigious World Endurance Championship (WEC) 24 Hours of Le Mans on Sunday.
Check Out Our Instagram Feed
Check Out Our Facebook Feed
6 days ago
7 days ago
2 weeks ago
Recent Motorbugs News
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak resists Kalle Rovanperä’s Saturday charge.
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak clings onto slender lead as Lappi ups tempo.
- Super excitement as super Suzuka returns to EWC schedule.
- WorldSBK: Toprak Razgatlioglu (Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK) wins three-way battle in Most.
- WorldSSP: Lorenzo Baldassarri (Evan Bros. WorldSSP Yamaha Team) made it two wins out of two at the Autodrom Most.