Mercedes-Benz Malaysia today announces a flood relief assistance programme to help all customers who are affected by the recent floods nationwide.
Valid until 31st January 2022, the company offers up to 30% discount on all parts repair, free vehicle towing by authorized dealerships, and a free evaluation of all necessary repair costs with a 0% interest free easy payment plan.
“The safety of our customers is our utmost priority. Together with our network of dealers, we are committed to ensure that our customers and their Mercedes-Benz cars get the care it needs in these unprecedented times.” said Sagree Sardien, President & CEO of Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.
Affected Mercedes-Benz owners can contact their preferred authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships or Mercedes-Benz 24h Roadside Assistance & Customer Care Centre at 1-800-88-1133.
Check Out Our Instagram Feed
Check Out Our Facebook Feed
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Recent Motorbugs News
- SIC REVS UP TO WELCOME FANS BACK TO PETRONAS GRAND PRIX OF MALAYSIA
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak resists Kalle Rovanperä’s Saturday charge.
- FIA World Rally Championship: Secto Rally Finland – Ott Tänak clings onto slender lead as Lappi ups tempo.
- Super excitement as super Suzuka returns to EWC schedule.
- WorldSBK: Toprak Razgatlioglu (Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK) wins three-way battle in Most.